- 15 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (8 ounce) flat iron steaks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange garlic cloves on a baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over garlic.
- Bake garlic in preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once to prevent burning. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place cooled garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil in a food processor; blend until mixture is a paste.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Rub garlic paste on both sides of each steak.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the steaks until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), about 5 minutes per side. Remove the whole pan from the heat and let stand until steaks reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), or your desired degree of doneness.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 710 | Total Fat: 56.5g | Cholesterol: 155mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Roasted Garlic Flat Iron Steak Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving Calories: 710
- Total Fat: 56.5g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Total Carbs: 3.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 47.3g