- 1 (19 ounce) can creamy potato with roasted garlic soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender combine soup, cream, thyme and pepper; process until smooth. Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Layer potatoes with cheese, ending with potatoes and reserving 1/2 cup cheese. Pour soup mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 411 | Total Fat: 19.9g | Cholesterol: 59mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Roasted Garlic Scalloped Potatoes Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 411
- Total Fat: 19.9g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Sodium: 876mg
- Total Carbs: 45.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 13.5g