- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 18 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and sugar. Cut butter into flour as for pie crust.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While warm, cut into 36 squares. Place squares in pan lined with wax paper. Let cool.
- Place a cherry half on center of each, cut side down. Melt chocolate over low heat. Cover cherry with a spoonful of melted chocolate. Chill for a few minutes in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 69 | Total Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies I Servings Per Recipe: 36 Amount Per Serving Calories: 69
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 27mg
- Total Carbs: 8.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.6g