- 10 small Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 2 pounds semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Insert wooden craft sticks or lollipop sticks into the cores of the apples at the stem. Place the roasted peanuts and candies on separate plates. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate into a metal or glass bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir frequently until melted. Remove from the heat. Dip apples into the melted chocolate, turning to coat completely. Dip or roll in candy or nuts, then place on a sheet of waxed paper. Repeat with remaining apples. Allow apples to set at room temperature until the chocolate is firm, about 20 minutes, before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 589 | Total Fat: 34.6g | Cholesterol: 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Dipped Apples Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories: 589
- Total Fat: 34.6g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 67mg
- Total Carbs: 73.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.3g
- Protein: 8.9g