- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix cake batter according to directions on package. Coat bottom of prepared pan with a layer of marshmallows, then pour batter over marshmallows. Spread cherry pie filling on top of batter layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 319 | Total Fat: 6.8g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Dream Cake Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 319
- Total Fat: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 376mg
- Total Carbs: 65.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.2g