- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups crushed, rippled potato chips
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butterscotch chips and chocolate chips on medium setting for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the microwave and fold in the peanuts and potato chips.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let sit for an hour or until firm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 127 | Total Fat: 8.2g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Drops Servings Per Recipe: 48 Amount Per Serving Calories: 127
- Total Fat: 8.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Total Carbs: 11.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g