- 1 1/2 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 6 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip; spread 2 cups onto bottom of 8×4-inch loaf pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares. Add to remaining cream cheese mixture along with pudding mix and milk. Beat until blended. Spread over layer in pan. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and Cool Whip in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Cool slightly.
- Invert dessert onto platter. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Spread dessert with glaze; top with nuts. Refrigerate until glaze is firm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 247 | Total Fat: 15.7g | Cholesterol: 29mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Elegance Servings Per Recipe: 14 Amount Per Serving Calories: 247
- Total Fat: 15.7g
- Cholesterol: 29mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbs: 23.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 3.4g