- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together the cornstarch and sugar, and place in a saucepan. Stir in the evaporated milk, and chocolate chips. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted and the mixture is thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and stir in the plain yogurt and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Total Carbs: 33.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 5.4g