- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt chocolate over low heat and let cool.
- In a large glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites until foamy. Slowly add salt and sugar a little at a time, until mixture stands in peaks. Stir in vanilla. Fold in chocolate, coconut and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies should be soft in the center.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 72 | Total Fat: 3.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Macaroons I Servings Per Recipe: 36 Amount Per Serving Calories: 72
- Total Fat: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 29mg
- Total Carbs: 11g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.7g