- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla. Beat until the whites form soft peaks. Slowly add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, and mixture becomes glossy. Fold in cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls on to a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 47 | Total Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Meringue Cookies Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 47
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbs: 9.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.8g